COVID-19 research and testing methods are evolving every day. Join us for an interactive live event to hear the latest on what leading researchers and labs are doing to keep pace.
You will discover best practices for applying technology to support COVID-19 research, test development, and vaccine and drug development – and how these workflows can be effectively applied toward other infectious diseases as well.
Register to access a diverse lineup of speakers and sessions, including:
- Collaborating in the fight against COVID-19
- A next-generation tool bench for virology research
- Keynote presentation: Viral hijacking of cellular metabolism
- Seahorse XF reveals bioenergetic impact in virology
- Rapid functional evaluation of virus-neutralizing antibodies and antiviral drugs using multiparametric live-cell analysis
- Focus on virology: Applications to enable discovery
- SLIMS: Easier and faster LIMS deployment for COVID
- Faster in, faster out: Achieve the most efficient analysis of raw material for vaccine production
- Agilent BioMDS solutions for vaccine research
- Agilent GC solution for alcohol-based hand sanitizer testing
- Analysis of alcohol levels in hand sanitizer formulations using Cary 630 FTIR
- QA/QC of protection masks