Analysis of Nitrosamine Impurities in Pharmaceuticals
What you will learn
- Understand what mutagenic impurities are and why it’s important to characterize and quantify them, even when present in trace amounts.
- Understand the current regulatory guidelines for nitrosamines analysis in drug substance and product in Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers (sartan), ranitidine and metformin drugs
- Learn about approaches for the prevention of the formation of GTIs and the confident identification and quantification of nitrosamines in APIs and drugs
Who should attend
- Laboratory managers
- Analytical chemists and scientists
- New product developers
- Pharma manufacturing and quality control managers
Raman V.V.S.S. Nanduri, Ph.D.
Analys Lab Pvt. Lt
Stay connected with the Chemetrix community.